Lady Gaga’s Beauty Line, Haus Laboratories, is Finally Here
And with it comes a fool-proof winged eye kit that might just be a gamechanger
Back in July, Lady Gaga teased the launch of her own beauty line, sending fans and cosmetic junkies alike wild across the globe. Now, after three months of waiting, the brand is * finally* available for purchase worldwide.
The line (which hit Amazon US and Hauslabs.com overnight after being made available to Amazon Prime customers back in August) is made up of six products in total, three of which have just been released today to fête the brand’s official launch. Here’s what’s on offer:
- Liquid Eye-Lie-Ner: a waterproof, flake-free, matte black, felt-tip eyeliner;
- Eye Armor Kit: a kit containing Liquid Eye-Lie-Ner and two sizes of reusable winged liner stickers (there’s five of each included in the pack) to give you the perfect Gaga flick;
- Armor Masque No. 1: edgy face stickers designed to give you stage-ready glamour in the click of a finger;
- Le Riot Lip Gloss: a high-shine gloss packed with pigment;
- Glam Attack Liquid Shimmer Powder: an innovative liquid-to-powder formula that can be layered to build up your desired level of (creaseless!) pigment; and
- RIP Lip Liner: a buttery, demi-matte liner available in six flattering shades for all-day wear.
What’s more is that the entire line is also vegan and cruelty-free.
On Instagram, Gaga penned a heartfelt message to Haus Laboratories’ followers, writing, “Between developing formulas, mixing the shades, designing the packaging and components, as well as casting the models and collaborating on styling, direction and being the creative director, pulling all-nighters making boards that showed all our imagery and art – this launch is so very special to me. This is a labour of love and passion to be the Warhol of an artist I’ve always wanted to be. I love everyone who works [with] me [at Haus Laboratories]. We are a family on a mission: to inspire bravery, inspire a positive community that breeds self-acceptance. We want you to see you as you see yourself. Thank you for going on this journey with me.”
She added, “This isn’t just makeup. It’s a battle. A battle for your life. And I hope this makeup inspires you as much as makeup did when I fell in love with it and it helped me discover myself. I love you. We want you to love yourself.”
Shop the line here.