FASHION Slay The Runway Fan Favourite Contest
The “FASHION Slay The Runway Fan Favourite Contest” is provided by FASHION Magazine of St. Joseph Media. The prize of the “FASHION Slay The Runway Fan Favourite Contest” is provided by Jean Paul Gaultier. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to FASHION Magazine at 111 Queen Street E., Suite #320, Toronto, ON M5C 1S2. Rules and regulations are available online at fashionmagazine.com.
- This contest will live on FASHION’s official website (www.fashionmagazine.com) and all entries must be received via the form in the fan favourite article. Eligible persons may enter by submitting their email address and voting on this page. Eligible persons will be entered for a chance to win a limited edition bottle of Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male fragrance. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter by the use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. To participate, please submit your vote before the contest deadline on Thursday, August 6th 2020 at 20:30 PM EST.
- This contest starts on Thursday, July 30 2020 at 20:30 PM EST and ends Thursday, August 6th 2020 at 20:30 PM EST.
- All entries become the property of FASHION and none shall be returned.
- One (1) winner will receive one (1) limited edition bottle of Le Male fragrance from Jean Paul Gaultier, valued at CAD$115.
The Prize Sponsor represents and warrants to FASHION Magazine (St. Joseph Media) that the price of the fragrance is the fair market value.
- To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 20:30 PM EST on the contest closing date Thursday, August 6th 2020. FASHION is not responsible for any entries that are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
- The winner will be selected at random on Monday, August 10, 2020 at 10:00 AM EST. The selected entrant will be notified by email within 12 hours of the draw at FASHION (St. Joseph Media) offices at #320-111 Queen Street East, Toronto, ON. The selected entrant will be contacted via the email address used to complete the poll during contest entry. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 12 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The Prize pack must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. FASHION reserves the right to substitute any portion of the Prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever.
- This contest is open to residents of Canada (excluding residents of the province of Québec), and excludes employees of St. Joseph Media and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
- The entrant selected for a Prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a Prize winner. The Prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the Prize in favour of FASHION and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize. Upon successful completion and submission of the Waiver/Release of liability, FASHION will provide the prize winner’s provided email to the Prize Sponsor for the transmission of the Prize pack. FASHION and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize or his/her guest. In the event that the Prize pack is lost while in transit to the Prize winner, FASHION and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the loss of the Prize.
- Participation in the contest constitutes permission to FASHION and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
- By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. FASHION and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. FASHION reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.