2016 Relationship Quiz Rules and Regulations
CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
The “2016 Relationship Quiz” is provided by FASHION Magazine. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to FASHION Magazine at 111 Queen Street E., Suite 320, Toronto ON M5C 1S2. Rules and regulations are available online at www.fashionmagazine.com.
- Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. This contest will live on www.fashionmagazine.com and all entries must be received online. Eligible persons may enter by completing and submitting an original entry form available online at www.fashionmagazine.com. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. To participate, please fully submit a completed Official Entry Form before the contest deadline on November 10th, 2016 at 11:59 PM EST.
- This contest starts on October 26th, 2016 12:01 AM EST and ends on November 10th, 2016 at 11:59 PM EST.
- All entries become the property ofFASHION Magazine and none shall be returned.
- Fourteen (14) winners will each receive a prize from Swarovski’s “Valentine’s Day” collection.
The Prize Sponsor represents and warrants to St. Joseph Media that the approximate value of each prize ranges from $59 to $449 and is the fair market value of each Prize pack.
- If this can be more specific (i.e. explicitly detail individual prizes and values), that would be the ideal situation.
- To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 11:59 PM EST on the contest closing date of November 10th, 2016.FASHION Magazine is not responsible for any entries which are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
- The winners will be randomly selected on November 14th, 2016. The selected entrants will be notified by phone or e-mail within 72 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 72 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.FASHION Magazine reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever.
- This contest is open to residents of Canada, excluding residents of Quebec, and excluding employees of St. Joseph Media and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
- The entrants selected for a prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a prize winner. The prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour ofFASHION Magazine and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize (parent or legal guardian will be asked to sign this form on behalf of the winner if the selected winner is under the age of 18).FASHION Magazine and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize or his/her guest.
- Participation in the contest constitutes permission toFASHION Magazine and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
- By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final.FASHION Magazine and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest.FASHION Magazine reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.