Win a fall wardrobe with Joe Fresh Contest: Rules and Regulations
CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
The “Win a fall wardrobe with Joe Fresh” is provided by FASHION Magazine. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to FASHION Magazine at 111 Queen Street E., Suite 320, Toronto ON M5C 1S2. Rules and regulations are available online at www.fashionmagazine.com.
1. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. This contest will live on fashionmagazine.com and all entries must be received online. Eligible persons may enter by subscribing to both FASHION Magazine’s and Joe Fresh’s newsletter and can do so by submitting a completed contest form on fashionmagazine.com. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. To participate, please subscribe to FASHION Magazine’s and Joe Fresh’s newsletter and submit a completed contest form before the contest deadline on September 1st, 2016 at 23:59 PM EST.
2. This contest starts on August 15th, 2016 12:01 AM EST and ends on September 1st, 2016 at 23:59 PM EST.
3. All entries become the property of FASHION Magazine and Joe Fresh and none shall be returned.
4. One (1) winner will receive a prize pack which includes:
• A fall wardrobe from Joe Fresh valued at $500
The Prize Sponsor represents and warrants to St. Joseph Media that $500 is the fair market value of the Prize pack.
5. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 23:59 PM EST on the contest closing date of September 1st, 2016. FASHION Magazine is not responsible for any entries that are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. The winner will be selected randomly on September 2nd, 2016. The selected entrant will be notified by e-mail within 72 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 72 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever.
7. This contest is open to residents of Canada, including residents of Quebec, and excludes employees of St. Joseph Media and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. The entrant selected for a prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a prize winner. The prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of FASHION Magazine and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize (parent or legal guardian will be asked to sign this form on behalf of the winner if a selected winner is under the age of 18). FASHION Magazine and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize.
9. FASHION Magazine and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the prize winners’ travel expenses and lodgings, where applicable.
10. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to FASHION Magazine and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
11. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. FASHION Magazine and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.