Philips Contest Rules and Regulations
The “Philips Sonicare Giveaway” is provided by FASHION Magazine. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to FASHION Magazine at 111 Queen Street E., Suite 320, Toronto ON M5C 1S2. Rules and regulations are available online at www.fashionmagazine.com.
1. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. This contest will live on fashionmagazine.com and all entries must be received online. Eligible persons may enter by completing and submitting an original entry form available online at www.fashionmagazine.com. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. To participate, fully complete the Official Entry Form.
2. This contest starts on November 2nd, 2015 12:01 AM EST and ends on December 2nd, 2015 at 23:59 PM EST.
3. All entries become the property of FASHION Magazine and none shall be returned.
4. Four (4) winners will each receive a Philips Sonicare DiamondClean toothbrush.
Terms & Conditions
Four (4) colours will be supplied (white, pink, black and purple). If the entrant does not answer the survey question related to their preferred colour, they would be given one as chosen by Philips.
Sponsor represents and warrants to St. Joseph Media that $919.96 is the fair market value of the Prize.
5. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 23:59 PM EST on the contest closing date of December 2nd, 2015. FASHION Magazine is not responsible for any entries that are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. The winners will be selected at random on December 4th, 2015. The selected entrants will be notified by phone or e-mail within 72 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 72 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. Limit of one prize per person. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever. In no event will the number of prizes awarded exceed the available number of prizes specified in these Rules and Regulations.
7. This contest is open to all residents of Canada, excluding residents of Quebec, and excluding employees of St. Joseph Media, Philips Electronics Ltd.,and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. The entrants selected for a prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a prize winner. The prize winners must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of FASHION Magazine and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize (parent or legal guardian will be asked to sign this form on behalf of the winner if a selected winner is under the age of 18). FASHION Magazine and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize or his/her guest.
9. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to FASHION Magazine and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
10. You acknowledge and agree that you are participating in this contest at your own expense and risk without any promises, representations, conditions or warranties of any type, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, except as expressly stated in these Rules and Regulations. YOU, IRREVOCABLY AND IN PERPETUITY, AND AS A CONDITION OF AND IN CONSIDERATION FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, AGREE TO WAIVE, RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS FASHION MAGAZINE, PHILIPS ELECTRONICS LTD., THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, AND ANY OTHER ORGANIZATIONS RESPONSIBLE FOR SPONSORING, FULFILLING, ADMINISTERING, ADVERTISING OR PROMOTING THE CONTEST, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”) FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTION, EXPENSES, LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES RELATING TO OR RESULTING FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST, CONTEST-RELATED ACTIVITIES OR POSSESSION, ACCEPTANCE OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE OR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, DEATH, PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, DETRIMENTAL RELIANCE, INFRINGEMENT OF ANY WORLDWIDE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT, INVASION OF PRIVACY OR VIOLATION OF ANY PRIVACY RIGHT.
11. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. FASHION Magazine and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.