5 Reasons Why Princess Diana’s Niece Kitty Spencer is Fashion’s Latest It Girl
It’s no secret that Kendall and Gigi rule the fashion world on—and off—the runway, but it’s the up-and-comers that make us all feel like the ultimate fashion insiders.
It girls may come and go, but this stylish Brit with royal connections is currently on our radar: Lady Kitty Spencer.
The 26-year-old British It girl is the late Princess Diana’s niece (she was only six when her aunt died tragically in a car crash in Paris). The eldest daughter of Diana’s brother Earl Charles Spencer and former model Victoria Lockwood lives a jet set life (scan her Instagram and you’ll find countless envy-inducing shots from Saint-Tropez, Milan, Nice, etc) but she’s also heavily involved with Centrepoint (as are her cousins Prince William and Prince Harry), a charity in the U.K. that supports homeless youth.
While Spencer is a regular on the British social scene (Tatler named her “one of the most eligible girls in Britain” and she’s graced the cover twice), the blond stunner made headlines around the world when she attended Prince William’s royal wedding to Kate Middleton in 2011. Sitting in Westminster Abbey with her younger twin sisters Lady Eliza and Lady Amelia, the photo had It girls written all over it.
Hmm, wonder what she’ll wear to the next British royal wedding. (Any bets on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle? 😉)
These days, Lady Kitty is popping up everywhere—on runways, private yachts and more. Here are five reasons why Princess Di’s niece is fashion’s latest it girl.
1. She’s a front row fixture at fashion shows, glamming it up for the cameras with other “Its” like Lottie Moss and Ellie Goulding.
2. She made her runway debut at Dolce & Gabbana’s fall 2017 show during Milan fashion week this past February.
3. Lounging on luxury yachts in exotic locales is how she rolls on vacation.
4. She has an eye for bling—the bigger, the better.
5. Her version of dressing up includes fairytale-worthy couture gowns.