Lady Gaga Secret TO Listening Party Contest Rules and Regulations
The “Lady Gaga Secret TO Listening Party Contest” is provided by FASHION Magazine. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to FASHION Magazine at 111 Queen Street E., Suite 320, Toronto ON M5C 1S2. Rules and regulations are available online at www.fashionmagazine.com.
1. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. This contest will live on twitter.com/fashioncanada and all retweet entries must be received online. Eligible persons may enter by retweeting FASHION Magazine’s “Lady Gaga Secret TO Listening Party Contest” tweet. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. To participate, please retweet FASHION Magazine’s “Lady Gaga Secret TO Listening Party Contest” tweet before the contest deadline on October 20th, 2016 at 11:59 AM EST.
2. This contest starts on October 19th, 2016 12:01 AM EST and ends on October 20th, 2016 at 11:59 AM EST.
3. All entries become the property of FASHION Magazine and none shall be returned.
4. Two (2) winners will each receive a prize pack including:
Two (2) tickets to attend Lady Gaga’s Secret TO Listening Party on October 20th, 2016 in Toronto, Canada. The winner and his/her guest must be 19 years of age or older to attend this event.
The Prize Sponsor represents and warrants to St. Joseph Media that $0 is the fair market value of the Prize pack.
5. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 11:59 AM EST on the contest closing date of October 20th, 2016. FASHION Magazine is not responsible for any entries that are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. The winner will be selected randomly on October 20th, 2016 at 12:00PM EST. The selected entrant will be notified by e-mail within 1 hour of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 2 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever.
7. This contest is open to residents of Toronto, Canada ONLY, and excluding employees of St. Joseph Media and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. The entrant selected for a prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a prize winner. The prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of FASHION Magazine and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize (parent or legal guardian will be asked to sign this form on behalf of the winner if a selected winner is under the age of 18). FASHION Magazine and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize.
9. FASHION Magazine and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the prize winners’ travel expenses and lodgings, where applicable. If the winner cannot travel to Toronto, Ontario in time for the Lady Gaga Secret TO Listening Party on October 20th, 2016, their prize will be forfeited and another winner will be randomly selected.
10. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to FASHION Magazine and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
11. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. FASHION Magazine and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.