H&M Ottawa Contest Rules and Regulations
The H&M Ottawa Contest is provided by FASHION Magazine. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to FASHION Magazine at 111 Queen Street E., Suite 320, Toronto ON M5C 1S2. Rules and regulations are available online at www.fashionmagazine.com.
1. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. Must be 19 years of age and a current resident of Ottawa to enter the contest. This contest will live on www.ottawamagazine.com and www.fashionmagazine.com and all entries must be received online. Eligible persons may enter by completing and submitting an original entry form available online at www.ottawamagazine.com or www.fashionmagazine.com. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. To participate, fully complete the Official Entry Form.
2. This contest starts on September 23rd, 2013 12:01 AM ET and ends on October 10th, 2013 at 23:59 PM ET.
3. All entries become the property of FASHION Magazine and none shall be returned. All H&M opt-ins will be shared with H&M.
4. One (1) grand prize winner will receive:
• A $1000 shopping spree
• An exclusive invitation to attend the H&M press party with two friends* on October 15th at a 25% discount off your entire purchase
• An opportunity to pre-shop the new Ottawa store on opening day with two friends and an H&M personal stylist before the store opens to the public
*all guests must be 19 years of age to attend the H&M press party
5. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 11:59 p.m. (EST) on the contest closing date of October 11th, 2013. FASHION Magazine is not responsible for any entries which are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. The winner will be selected on October 12th, 2013. The selected entrant will be notified by phone or e-mail. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever.
7. This Contest is only open to residents of Ottawa, ON, excluding employees of St. Joseph Media and H&M and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, and persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. The entrant selected for a prize must be available to attend the H&M press party and will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a prize winner. The prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of FASHION Magazine and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize. FASHION Magazine and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize or his/her guest.
9. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to FASHION Magazine and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
10. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. FASHION Magazine and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.