MFW diary: Our top 10 things to wear in front row this second (it’s bound to change in Paris!)
1. Rose gold or mirrored silver metallic.
2. Sleek stilettos: buh bye chunky platforms, and hello Celine pointy high-vamp pumps.
3. Sky-high hemlines and higher heels.
4. Miu Miu’s current collection of ‘40s-inspired dresses.
5. Not fur! Its too hot here in Milan, for even the most fervent fur diehards.
6. White prim/perverse collars.
7. Blue Givenchy or Hermès bags.
8. Dresses, Dresses, Dresses
10. Floral and/or stripes.
What they’ll be breaking out by Paris: Dangly earrings