Ultimate FASHION x JUNO Awards Red Carpet Experience Contest: Rules and Regulations
The “Ultimate FASHION x JUNO Awards Red Carpet Experience” is provided by FASHION Magazine. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to FASHION Magazine at 111 Queen Street E., Suite 320, Toronto ON M5C 1S2. Rules and regulations are available online at fashionmagazine.com.
1. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. This contest will live on fashionmagazine.com and all entries must be received online. Eligible persons may enter by subscribing to FASHION Magazine’s newsletter and submitting a completed contest form on fashionmagazine.com. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. To participate, please subscribe to FASHION Magazine’s newsletter and submit a completed contest form before the contest deadline on Thursday, March 23rd, 2017 at 11:59 PM ET.
2. This contest starts on Monday, March 20th, 2017 12:01 AM ET and ends on Thursday, March 23rd, 2016 at 23:59 PM ET.
3. All entries become the property of FASHION Magazine and none shall be returned.
4. One (1) winner will receive a prize pack including:
- Two (2) tickets to be in the red carpet audience at the 2017 JUNO Awards on Sunday, April 2nd, 2017 from 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM ET at the Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa, Canada. The Prize Sponsor represents and warrants tickets are valued at 0.00 CAD each.
- Two (2) tickets to The JUNO Awards Broadcast on Sunday, April 2nd, 2017 from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM ET at the Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa, Canada. The Prize Sponsor represents and warrants tickets are valued at 59.00 CAD each.
- One (1) t-shirt and one (1) hat from the Peace Collective X JUNOS merchandise collection. The Prize Sponsor represents and warrants t-shirts are valued at 39.99 CAD each, and hats are valued at 39.99 CAD each.
The Prize Sponsor represents and warrants to St. Joseph Media that 197.98 CAD is the fair market value of the entire Prize pack.
5. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 23:59 PM ET on the contest closing date of Thursday, March 23rd, 2017. FASHION Magazine is not responsible for any entries that are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. The winner will be selected randomly on Friday, March 24th, 2017. The selected entrant will be notified by e-mail within 12 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 12 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever.
7. This contest is open to residents of Canada, excluding residents of Quebec, and excluding employees of St. Joseph Media and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families. Contest entrants and Prize winners must be over the legal drinking age of 19 years.
8. The entrant selected for a prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a prize winner. The prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of FASHION Magazine and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize. FASHION Magazine and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize or his/her guest.
9. FASHION Magazine and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the prize winners’ travel expenses and lodgings, where applicable. If the winner and his/her guest reside outside of Ottawa, Ontario and cannot travel to the 2017 JUNO Awards on Sunday, April 2nd, 2017, their prize will be forfeited and another winner will be randomly selected. Should the winner and his/her guest reside outside of Ottawa, Ontario, to guarantee that the winner and their guest have pre-arranged the adequate travel preparations to attend the 2017 JUNO Awards on Sunday, April 2nd, 2017, proof of travel must be submitted to FASHION Magazine before Saturday, March 25th, 2017 at 5:00 PM ET. Failure to provide proof of travel will result in the winner’s forfeit of the prize, and another winner will be randomly selected.
10. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to FASHION Magazine and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
11. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. FASHION Magazine and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.