Nike’s Air Max Toronto Bus is a Sneakerhead’s Dream
Sneakerheads, rejoice: Nike is bringing some OG Air Max 1 styles out of the vault and putting them on display on a special bus that’s set to tour around Toronto starting March 11.
The Nike Air Max Bus is just one of the brand’s many special celebrations during Air Max Month — a month dedicated to the iconic shoe style’s 30th anniversary (it was originally released March 26, 1987, and the date has since been dubbed “Air Max Day”). The mobile experience showcases the genealogy of Air innovation, along with some of the best of Nike Air Max styles over the past 30 years, including the AM1 grails.
During its two-week tour, customers are invited to visit the bus at its multiple stops (the first being Livestock’s Spadina location) to check out the grails and learn more about the evolution of Air Max. These visits will coincide with the individual releases of the Nike’s Air Max Day collection.
Visitors will each receive a special token to use in the “Air Max Machine” to “take a piece of air” home and win prizes, including a chance to purchase one grail shoe at its original price and a ticket to Nike’s special Air Max Day event on March 25th. Customers purchasing Air Max shoes in-store where the bus is stopped will receive an additional token, along with a special Air Max toque.
The bus schedule is as follows:
· Saturday, March 11: Livestock Spadina 11AM – 3PM
· Sunday, March 12: Capsule Markham 12PM – 4PM
· Wednesday, March 15: Community 54 3PM – 7PM
· Thursday, March 16: Toronto Eaton Centre 3PM – 7PM
· Friday, March 17: Foot Locker Scarborough 3PM – 7PM
· Saturday, March 18: Haven 11AM – 1PM
· Saturday, March 18: SNKR CON 2PM – 6PM
· Sunday, March 19: Foot Locker Sherway 12PM – 4PM
· Monday, March 20: Foot Locker Yorkdale 3PM – 7PM
· Tuesday, March 21: Foot Locker Square One 3PM – 7PM
· Wednesday, March 22: Capsule Yorkville 3PM – 7PM
· Sunday, March 26: 310 Spadina 12PM – 9PM
Check out the Nike Air Max Day Collection below: