Why You Need to Follow Blake Lively on Instagram During Awards Season
Blake Lively is the living, breathing, real life epitome of #goals. The actress, wife, mother of two, foodie (R.I.P. to her lifestyle brand Preserve) and self-proclaimed comedian is seemingly juggling it all. In fact, we’re pretty sure that 2016 (despite everyone else’s dark recollection of the year) was one of her most successful yet. Not only did her husband, Ryan Reynolds, premiere the long anticipated movie Deadpool, she debuted 2 summer flicks (The Shallows and Café Society) herself.
On the red carpet or at at the Women’s March, Blake Lively’s Instagram account lets us all have a look into her day to day life. If her feed proves anything it’s that despite her celebrity friends and high fashion wardrobe, she’s just as goofy and down to earth as us. If you’re not already drinking the Blake Kool-Aid, here are 8 reasons to click follow.
1. She posts candid #CoupleGoals shots with handsome hubby @VancityReynolds.
2. She gives her followers a backstage pass to her glam prep for premieres and award ceremonies.
3. She posts with famous friends like Taylor Swift and shoe-designer extraordinaire Christian Louboutin (@LouboutinWorld).
4. Slurping cereal straight from the bowl and side-by-sides with Disney’s Ursula cement the fact that she’s a total ham.
5. Her incredible fashion sense! The starlet doesn’t use a stylist and calls in premiere and special event outfits personally.
6. Blake loves food as much as we do and isn’t afraid to eat and Insta.
7. Her hilarious captions and hashtags keep us coming back for more. Could a standup show be far behind?
8. She’s believes in the power of equality and everyone’s voice being heard – the makings of true role model status.
I marched for my daughters, for my friends, for strangers, for myself, for Phoebe here in this picture who I met as she motivated everyone she came across. My march wasn’t driven by hate. It was rooted in a very simple fact– we are all equal. I believe everyone can agree on that. Thank you to everyone who marched all over the world. I felt so hopeful and deeply grateful. #whyimarch