FASHION x Power Ball XIX Retweet Contest: Rules and Regulations
The “FASHION x Power Ball XIX Retweet Contest” is provided by FASHION Magazine of St. Joseph Media. Prizes of the “FASHION x Power Ball XIX Retweet Contest” are provided by The Power Plant Contemporary Art Gallery. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to FASHION Magazine at 111 Queen Street E., Suite #320, Toronto ON M5C 1S2. Rules and regulations are available online at FASHIONmagazine.com.
1. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. This contest will live on FASHIONmagazine.com and all entries must be received online. Eligible persons may enter by retweeting FASHION Magazine’s “Power Ball XIX: Stereo Visions Twitter Retweet Contest” posts on May 2nd, 2017, May 9th, 2017 and May 16th, 2017. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. To participate, please retweet FASHION Magazine’s “Power Ball XIX: Stereo Visions Twitter Retweet Contest” posts before the contest deadline on Monday, May 22nd at 23:59 PM ET.
2. This contest starts on Monday, May 1st, 2017 12:01 AM ET and ends on Monday, May 22nd, 2017 at 23:59 PM ET.
3. All entries become the property of FASHION Magazine and none shall be returned.
4. One (1) winner will receive a prize pack including:
• Two (2) party tickets to attend the Power Ball XIX: Stereo Visions event on June 1st, 2017 starting at 9:00 PM ET at The Power Plant (231 Queens Quay West, Toronto, ON). Note: the winner and his/her guest must both be at least 19 years of age or older to attend this event.
The Prize Sponsor (The Power Plant Contemporary Art Gallery) represents and warrants to St. Joseph Media that 350.00 CAD is the fair market value of the Prize pack.
5. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 23:59 PM ET on the contest closing date of Monday, May 22nd, 2017. To attend the Power Ball XIX: Stereo Visions event, the winner and his/her guest must be at minimum the legal drinking age in Ontario at 19 years of age or older. FASHION Magazine is not responsible for any entries that are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. The winner will be selected randomly on Tuesday, May 23rd, 2017 at 10:00am ET. The selected entrant will be notified by e-mail within 48 hours of the draw at St. Joseph Media offices at #320-111 Queen Street East, Toronto, Ontario. The selected entrant will be contacted via the email provided during contest entry. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever.
7. This contest is open to residents of Canada (excluding residents of the province of Québec), and excludes employees of St. Joseph Media and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families. Contest entrants and Prize winners must be legal drinking age in Ontario, at age 19 years or older.
8. The entrant selected for a prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a prize winner. The prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of FASHION Magazine and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize. Upon successful completion and submission of the Waiver/Release of liability, FASHION Magazine will courier/email the Prize winner’s tickets to the winner’s provided address/email, where applicable. FASHION Magazine and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize or his/her guest. In the event that the Prize pack is lost while in transit to the prize winner, FASHION Magazine and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the loss of the prize.
9. FASHION Magazine and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the prize winners’ travel expenses and lodgings, where applicable. If the winner and his/her guest reside outside of Toronto, Ontario and cannot travel to attend the Power Ball XIX: Stereo Visions event on Thursday, June 1st, 2017, their prize will be forfeited and another winner will be randomly selected. Should the winner and his/her guest reside outside of Toronto, Ontario, to guarantee that the winner and their guest have pre-arranged the adequate travel preparations to attend the Power Ball XIX: Stereo Visions event on Thursday, June 1st, 2017 at 9:00 PM ET, proof of travel must be submitted to FASHION Magazine before Monday, May 29th, 2017 at 5:00 PM ET. Failure to provide proof of travel will result in the winner’s forfeit of the prize, and another winner will be randomly selected.
10. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to FASHION Magazine and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
11. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. FASHION Magazine and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.